Air Pollution and Reproductive Health Study
Seeking volunteers for the Air Pollution and Reproductive Health Study!
This research study seeks to learn about how outdoor and ambient air pollution, as well as distance to roadways and greenspace, may relate to hormone levels and inflammation.
- Be between the ages of 24 and 40 years old.
- Have two ovaries and an intact uterus.
- Not currently taking any hormonal treatment or medication (including most hormonal forms of contraception, other than a hormonal IUD).
- Not have a history of reproductive health conditions or infertility.
- Be willing to have their finger pricked for assessment of hormone measures.
- Be willing to come to the Human Biology Lab for one study visit that will last approximately two hours.
Eligible participants for this research study will receive one $25 Target Gift Card!
Interested in taking part in the study? Fill out the eligibility survey here: https://unc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_etIbhRC5uo3ee4m
Questions about the study? Please contact Anneliese Long at email@example.com.